The kit includes:4 lbs of 100% Merino wool yarn
A pair of giant knitting needles size 70 with a plastic tube to keep your knitting from slipping; Instruction sheet to help you get started
Four pounds of yarn is enough to make a lap throw of 30x50 inches when knitted loose.
Please note that the measurements may be a few inches off due to the natural shift in the yarn.
- Color shown in picture: Turquoise, Cloud
- Multiple colors available
100% Australian Merino sheep wool which is one of the finest and softest in the world. It doesn’t itch or irritate your skin, on the contrary it feels incredibly soft and gentle to the touch. The wool yarn is hypoallergenic, antibacterial and wicks moisture away from your skin. It regulates your body temperature, keeping you warm and comfortable, never too hot
Dry clean only
How much you will need?
Multiply the length times the width in inches and divide by 380:
- Cowl/infinity scarf - 0.5-1 lbs;
- Cat bed - 2 lbs;
- Long scarf - 2 lbs;
- Blanket 25x30 - 2 lbs; (baby)
- Blanket 25x40 - 3 lbs; (baby crib)
- Blanket 30x50 - 4 lbs; (lap throw)
- Blanket 40x60 - 6 lbs; (medium throw)
- Blanket 40x70 - 8 lbs; (Queen bed throw)
- Blanket 50x80 - 11 lbs; (Queen/King bed throw)
- Blanket 62x74 - 13 lbs (King bed throw)