The kit includes:
5 lbs of felted Merino wool
Full printed instructions how to Arm knit your chunky blanket
Color shown in picture: Ash
Great knitting kit, perfect for a beginner to knit or someone just wanting an amazing chunky blanket. This kit is for a super chunky blanket for you or give as a gift.
Arm knitting is so much fun and a great introduction to knitting.
This kit will make you a blanket 30x50 inches, a small throw for your bed or sofa. Measurement can change a little depending on your knitting skills
You can knit this blanket within just one hour or so
Multiple colors available.
100% Australian Merino sheep wool which is one of the finest and softest in the world. It doesn’t itch or irritate your skin, on the contrary it feels incredibly soft and gentle to the touch. The wool yarn is hypoallergenic, antibacterial and wicks moisture away from your skin. It regulates your body temperature, keeping you warm and comfortable, never too hot.
How much you will need?
For any blanket the rule is this: multiply the length times the width in inches and divide by 380.
Here is the average amount needed for the most popular products:
- Cowl/infinity scarf - 0.5-1 lbs;
- Long scarf - 2 lbs;
- Cat bed with 16 inch base - 3 lbs;
- Baby blanket 25x30 inches - 3 lbs;
- Lap throw 30x50 inches - 5 lbs;
- Medium size throw 35x60 inches - 7 lbs;
- Medium size throw 40x60 inches – 8 lbs (our most popular size!);
- Queen size bed blanket 50x70 inches - 10 lbs;
- King size bed blanket 60x80 inches - 14 lbs.