Super Chunky Merino wool yarn
Magenta color. Perfect new yarn, wrong color was produced
The Merino wool is very soft and beautiful but was not as popular as we planned
100% Australian Merino sheep wool which is one of the finest and softest in the world. It doesn’t itch or irritate your skin, on the contrary it feels incredibly soft and gentle to the touch. The wool yarn is hypoallergenic, antibacterial and wicks moisture away from your skin. It regulates your body temperature, keeping you warm and comfortable, never too hot
How much you will need?
For any blanket the rule is this: multiply the length times the width in inches and divide by 380.
How much do you need?
- Cowl/infinity scarf - 0.5-1 lbs;
- Long scarf - 2 lbs;
- Cat bed with 16 inch base - 2 lbs;
- Baby blanket 25x30 inches - 2 lbs;
- Lap throw 30x50 inches - 4 lbs;
- Medium size throw 35x60 inches - 6 lbs;
- Medium size throw 40x60 inches – 7 lbs (our most popular size!);
- Large size bed blanket 50x70 inches - 9 lbs;
- XLarge size bed blanket 60x80 inches - 13 lbs
The suggestion is for loose knitting. If you knit tighter - please, add 1-2 more lbs to have enough for your project