How long will it take to receive my order?
Orders for the yarn are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days; orders for blankets and other knitted products: 2-3 business days after an order is placed.
We shipped ONLY by USPS Priority mail, as UPS and FeDex are too expensive.
During Holidays USPS takes extra day or two to deliver your order.
We do not have any power over the package after it is shipped. A customer is responsible for tracking the package and contacting USPS if the package is delayed/missing.
If you do not receive your order within 7 days after we shipped it, please, contact USPS at usps.com or file a search request at USPS website:
What are the products made of?
- 100% Australian Merino sheep's wool. This is a hypoallergenic material that will keep you warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
- vegan yarn: super chunky 100% Acrylic, it looks and feels like Merino wool. Check out a description of a product to see what it is made of.
- Jumbo chenille and chunky chenille yarn: vegan 100% Polyester, super soft and beautiful, perfect for light but chunky knitting products; it is washable and easy to take care about. Find it here.
- felted Merino wool that is strong and durable and perfect for everyday use, regular Merino wool felted in a special way to prevent shedding and pilling.
What sizes do the blankets come in?
The blankets come in many sizes, most of all in standard sizes: Baby blanket: 25x30 inches; Small: 30x50 (Lap Throw, enough to cover your laps sitting on a couch), Medium: 40x60 (Full/Queen, enough to cover a medium size person from toes to a neck), Queen: 50x70 (covers half of a Queen size bed) and King: 60x70 inches (covers half of a King size bed). You can request any custom size.
Please contact us for a price quote.
How do I care for my Merino wool products?
All products made from Merino wool are dry clean only. Washing is possible but not recommended as it requires some skills and some laundry machines can over felt the blanket making the wool thin and hard. Other material care is specified on the description of the product.
Merino wool is a unique material: it is soft, gentle and delicate and also prone to some shedding, it may show some signs of being loved over time. Due to the nature of Merino wool, flyaways and pilling is normal. To reduce this process and keep it looking the best, be gentle with your blanket. You can trim away the loose flyaways with scissors but pulling on them is not recommended.
Products made from super chunky Merino wool is mostly for decorative and gentle use, for every day use - our felted Merino wool and Chenille yarn would be a great choice.
Do you ship internationally?
We do ship internationally. Check if your country is on the list and contact us if it is not. We do not ship to Germany and UK: these countries charge 20% of custom fee before the package is delivered, we received many returns and stopped shipping to these countries.
You can see how much it will cost to ship your order using our Shipping calculator:
- Go to https://becozi.net/ and add a product to the cart.
- When you are taken to the cart page, scroll down a little ways to see Shiping calculator
- Enter country/state/zip code info
- Hit calculate button
- The shipping estimate rates will be displayed below the button
What yarn to use and how much?
Super chunky Merino wool is the ideal yarn for making blankets, pillows, rugs and huge scarves.
How much you will need?
For any blanket the rule is this: multiply the length times the width in inches and divide by 380.
Here is the average amount needed for the most popular products:
- Cowl/infinity scarf - 0.5-1 lbs;
- Long scarf - 2 lbs;
- Cat bed with 16 inch base - 2 lbs;
- Baby blanket 25x30 inches - 2 lbs;
- Lap throw 30x50 inches - 4 lbs;
- Medium size throw 35x60 inches - 6 lbs;
- Medium size throw 40x60 inches – 7 lbs (our most popular size!);
- Queen size bed blanket 50x70 inches - 9 lbs;
- King size bed blanket 60x80 inches - 13 lbs.
Before beginning your knitting project you need to know how many stitches to cast on for your blanket.
Follow this simple rule: divide the length of your blanket by 2.5.
- Baby blanket 25x30 inches – 10 stitches (25/2.5=10)
- Lap throw 30x50 inches – 12 stitches (30/2.5=12)
- Medium size throw 35x60 inches – 14 stitches (30/2.5=14)
- Medium size throw 40x60 inches – 16 stitches (40/2.5=16)
(watch our video here showing how to hand knit a blanket 40x60 inches)
- Queen size bed blanket 50x70 inches – 20 stitches (50/2.5=20)
- King size bed blanket 60x80 inches - 24 stitches (60/2.5=24)
For this yarn all the measurements above still apply as this vegan yarn is as thick as super chunky Merino wool.
Felted Merino Wool:
For any blanket the rule is this: multiply the length times the width in inches and divide by 350.
Here is the average amount needed for the most popular products:
- Cowl/infinity scarf -1.5 lbs
- Long scarf - 2-3 lbs
- Cat bed with 16 inch base - 3 lbs
- Baby blanket 25x30 inches - 3 lbs
- Lap throw 30x50 inches - 5 lbs
- Medium size throw 35x60 inches - 7 lbs
- Medium size throw 40x60 inches – 8 lbs (our most popular size!)
- Queen size bed blanket 50x70 inches - 10 lbs
- King size bed blanket 60x80 inches - 14 lbs
- Round pillow - 15 yards/1lbs
- Square cushion 20x20 in - 30 yards/2 lbs
- Cat bed, 16` diameter - 45 yards/3.5 lbs
- Baby blanket/Small rug 25x30 in - 45 yards/3.5 lbs
- Lap Size Throw 30 x 50 in — 90 yards/6.5 lbs. Cast on 11 stitches
- Medium Size Blanket 35 x 60 in — 135 yards/9 lbs. Cast on 13 stitches
- Medium Plus Size blanket 40 x 60 in - 165 yards/11 lbs. Cast on 15 stitches
- Large Size Blanket 50 x 70 — 200 yards//13 lbs. Cast on 19 stitches
A cowl/infinity scarf: one skein
A long scarf: three skeins
Cat bed: three skeins
Baby Blanket 25x30 inches: three skeins
Lap size throw 30x50 inches: six skeins
Full size bed runner/Medium Throw 40x60: eight skeins
Full/Queen size bed runner 50x60 inches: ten skeins
King size bed runner 50x80 inches: thirteen skeins
- A cowl/infinity scarf: one skein
- A long scarf: two skeins
- Cat bed: two skeins
- Shawl: two skeins
- Baby blanket 25x28 inches: two skeins (14 stitches to cast on)
- Lap size throw 30x50 inches: five skeins (18 stitches to cast on)
- Full size bed runner/Medium Throw 40x60: seven skeins (22 stitches to cast on)
(check out our how to video for knitting this blanket here)
- Full/Queen size bed runner 50x60 inches: nine skeins (28 stitches to cast on)
- King size bed runner 50x80 inches: eleven skeins (28 stitches to cast on)