All orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days.
This Knit Kit is for making a blanket with 100% Australian Merino sheep wool which is hypoallergenic, antibacterial and moisture-wicking and regulates body temperature
Kit includes 8 lbs Merino wool, giant wooden needles (Size 70, 40 mm diameter)
and instructions how to make a Cable knit blanket 40x60 inches
Give it as a gift to your loved ones to enjoy the fun of giant knitting or try giant knitting yourself
Colors in picture: Silver Gray
Multiple colors available
100% Australian Merino sheep wool which is one of the finest and softest in the world. It doesn’t itch or irritate your skin, on the contrary it feels incredibly soft and gentle to the touch. The wool yarn is hypoallergenic, antibacterial and wicks moisture away from your skin. It regulates your body temperature, keeping you warm and comfortable, never too hot. A blanket made from Merino wool will warm you up on cold days and cool you down on warm ones.
How much you will need?
Multiply the length times the width in inches and divide by 380:
- Cowl/infinity scarf - 0.5-1 lbs;
- Cat bed - 2 lbs;
- Long scarf - 2 lbs;
- Blanket 25x30 - 2 lbs; (baby)
- Blanket 25x40 - 3 lbs; (baby crib)
- Blanket 30x50 - 4 lbs; (lap throw)
- Blanket 40x60 - 6 lbs; (medium throw)
- Blanket 40x70 - 8 lbs; (Queen bed throw)
- Blanket 50x80 - 11 lbs; (Queen/King bed throw)
- Blanket 62x74 - 13 lbs (King bed throw)