It's hard to believe that there are only three days left in the year 2018. Seems only yesterday we were all freshly entering January and making a list of our New Year's resolutions, yet time passes much too fast and here we are, about to complete the cycle and begin anew.
We thought for our last blog post of the year it would be fun to include some cool tidbits and facts about our year here at BeCozi. It's a chance for you to get a glimpse into the behind-the-scenes at our headquarters and put a more complete picture together of who we are and what we do.
In no particular order, here is what 2018 had in store for us:
1. We shipped our orders to over 45 countries around the world and to 13 US armed forces locations around the world. Woah! That's a lot of coziness around the world.
2. In November we have hit a 100 video mark on YouTube! So many videos for you to choose from when it comes to learning our signature hand-knitting style.
3. On July 1st, 2018 we moved into a space twice our previous size to accommodate our growing yarn supply.
4. December was our busiest month of the entire year!
5. Our most popular colors this year were ivory and cloud.
6. Your favorite video was "How to Hand Knit a Chunky Chenille Hat".
7. The project that took the most time to make this year was a custom-ordered 60x80 chunky chenille blanket. That was a lot of chenille!
We'd call that a pretty amazing year! Thank you to all of you who made it such a wonderful year of fun, excitement and growth.
Our 2019 resolutions are simple - to continue developing amazing products you love (more on that coming in the New Year), as well as making an easy platform for ordering wholesale for those of you needing that.
To cap off the year 2018 with a bang, we are throwing one more coupon party before the clock strikes midnight on January 1st!
Use coupon code NY10 to get 10% off your order starting now, December 29th through January 1st at 11:59 PM.