All orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days.
- Your order comes in one continuous ball up to 10 lbs
- Picture: 1 lbs of Merino wool
- 1 pound - about 20 yards
- 24 colors from the color chart available
- 100% Australian Merino sheep wool, 21 microns
- Hypoallergenic, antibacterial and moisture-wicking
- Regulates body temperature
- Dry clean only
- This yarn is good for making a blanket for decorative purposes
- For a blanket to use on every day basis, use our felted Merino wool or chenille yarn
Make sure to buy enough for your project, your next order color may be different
How much you will need?
For any blanket the rule is this: multiply the length times the width in inches and divide by 380.
How much do you need?
- Cowl/infinity scarf - 0.5-1 lbs;
- Long scarf - 2 lbs;
- Cat bed with 16 inch base - 2 lbs;
- Baby blanket 25x30 inches - 2 lbs;
- Lap throw 30x50 inches - 4 lbs;
- Medium size throw 35x60 inches - 6 lbs;
- Medium size throw 40x60 inches – 7 lbs (our most popular size!);
- Queen size bed blanket 50x70 inches - 9 lbs;
- King size bed blanket 60x80 inches - 13 lbs
The suggestion is for loose knitting. If you knit tighter - please, add 1-2 more lbs to have enough for your project