As we retire our tank tops into the closet, instead pulling out long sleeves and cardigans, our bodies and minds begin getting ready for the cold season. A season of fireplaces, scarves and boots. A time when hot chocolate becomes the perfect nightcap.
Here, at BeCozi, we are equally preparing for the cozier months ahead.
With new colors, new patterns and new yarns we invite you to join us this season in engaging the body and mind in a task as old as time - chunky knitting.
What's new at BeCozi this Fall? Take a look:
- Like these beautiful Pumpkin pillows? Buy one made from Merino wool or Chenille yarn or make one yourself with this DIY Knit kit!
- Two new Fall colors for Chenille have just arrived - Gold and Green. The perfect tones to celebrate the upcoming changing of the leaves.
- You are not the only who wants to be snugly and warm this Fall - your furry companion does too! Treat your pet to a beautiful tube pet bed, a great durable solution perfect for that afternoon nap.
- Want to spend even more quality time with your pet? Choose a DIY Kit option for the tube pet bed we mentioned above and spend an hour making something both you and your furry baby will love.
- BeCozi just wrapped up its annual Fall collection photo shoot and we can't wait to share the images with you so you can see all the amazing ways to use chunky knits in your own home! Here is a sneak peek of our chocolate blanket. We can't wait to share more. Stay tuned!
- You can order this blanket here; our four new colors: Chocolate, Hot Pink, Purple and Ice blue as well as our regular 24 colors.
- Curious to know which Fall colors are the most popular? The results are in, in case you need inspiration for your own knitting project:
Most popular Merino wool colors are Mustard, Cinnamon, Taupe, Burgundy, Mocha, Peach and Chocolate. Bonus: old Mocha and Peach are on sale for only $22! Grab them here.
For chenille its Gold, Yellow, Tangerine, Candy cane and Cranberry.
Jumbo chenille knitters love Cranberry, Gray Taupe and Emerald green.