Meet our NEW YARN - Speckled Chunky chenille!
Five colors of this super cute looking yarn are in stock:
1. Bright and so much fun - Lollipop:
2. Frosty Blue - looks like real frost on a snowy day:
3. Frosty Pink - for those who just can not say no to Pink:
4. Frosty Purple - who does not like Purple?
5. Spearmint - this light Green color looks so yammy!
We decided to knit them all together and just look at this gorgeous blanket we made!
Some Ivory in between is our Furreal soft - some fuzzy feeling is always nice.
Speckled chenille yarn is great for both Hand knitting and knitting with needles.
We have size 35 and 50 needles that work great on this yarn.
If you are like us and prefer Hand knitting: subscribe and watch our new video tutorials on our YouTube channel.
A new video tutorial is coming this weekend: How to Hand knit a Jumbo chenille blanket in squares!
This blanket is 30x50 inches, small lap throw, 3 skeins of Ivory and 3 skeins of Blush Gray Cream Jumbo chenille.
We just love how thick, soft and beautiful this blanket looks!
Don`t forget to share pictures of your creations on our Facebook BeCozi Hand knitting Club!
Stay warm and BeCozi!